Finally, a proven system to write, publish, and sell your book.
This simple system lays out, step by step, exactly what to do to finish and publish your book in 6 months or less—and make it good. Even if you’re not a writer, don’t have an author platform, and break out in hives when you think about marketing, you can become a bestselling author and help countless people with your message. I’ll show you how. With training and personal coaching, I’ll guide you through the process of writing your book. Then my team will edit, design, and format your book. I’ll even set up your website for you!
A survey quoted in the New York Times says that 81% of Americans want to write a book. Yet very few people ever achieve this dream. They think about it and they talk about it, but they never actually finish and publish a book.
Don’t let that be you!
You have something to say, and it’s not helping anybody as long as it’s just gathering dust in your head or on your hard drive.
What if I told you there was a simple, proven, step-by-step path to:
- Finish your book, even if you hate writing, and make sure it comes out every bit as good as a traditionally published book
- Structure your book from the ground up to attract the people who need your message
- Build a platform of fans who are eager to buy your next book or product
- Launch your book for maximum impact, so that people actually read it
- Earn passive income from your book month after month, even if you don’t do any more work
It’s not a dream. There are plenty of real people who are doing exactly that. Chandler Bolt made almost $7,000 in the first month after he released his book (source). Jeff Goins earned $1500 in his first weekend selling a $2.99 eBook and went on to build a six-figure business around his books in less than a year (source). And you’ve probably heard of Amanda Hocking, the self-published author of young adult fiction who sold nearly half a million books in her first year and went on to land a 7-figure publishing deal with St. Martin’s Press (source, source).
Those bestselling authors aren’t magical. There’s no difference between them and you, except that you haven’t published your book…yet.
So, what’s their secret? What sets them apart from the millions of people worldwide who want to write a book but never will?
Two things: knowledge and execution. They know how to write, publish, and market a book, and they take action and do it.
That’s it. There’s no magic. If you listen to interviews with successful authors, they all say the same thing. And that’s why I’ve boiled it down into a system, so you can do it, too.
This simple, step-by-step system will guide you through the process of finishing and publishing your book. As you go through the program, you’ll learn to:
- Set up your book for success before you ever put the first word on paper
- Build an audience of fans, eagerly waiting to buy your book—even if you nobody knows your name right now
- Make sure the people who need your book immediately recognize it and want to buy it
- Craft an engaging, professional, high-quality book that you can be proud of—even if you failed English class and hate writing
- Be one of the select few who actually finish a book
- Publish your book and get it in Amazon and other bookstores
- Promote and sell your book in a way that helps people and feels good (not pushy or sleazy)
- Handle all of the little details that often trip up first-time authors
- Extend the book to other formats and platforms, so you can reach more people with your message
I get it. Finishing and publishing a book can be overwhelming. Nobody is born knowing how to do this stuff, and there are a lot of little details that are easy to miss. That’s why I’ll be by your side, walking you through every step of the way. With this program, you’ll get:
- A step-by-step action plan to guide you through the publishing process, so you can finish and publish your book in 6 months
- Professional editing, proofreading, cover design, and formatting services to make your book appealing and polished—something you can be proud of
- Specific instructions and explanations so you know exactly what to do every step of the way—and why
- Individual guidance specifically tailored to achieve your goals for your book
- Examples and swipe files that you can use to get reviews, gather fans, and market your book in a way you can feel good about
- Weekly one-on-one coaching calls to answer your questions and keep you on track
- All the tools, information, and accountability you need to finish and publish your book like a pro
Just imagine what it will be like to hold your book in your hands, knowing that you’ve achieved something most people never will.
Imagine being recognized as the author of your book, and receiving the respect and admiration that goes along with being a published author.
Imagine receiving royalties from your book, month after month, without any more work.
Imagine building an audience of fans who are eagerly waiting to buy whatever you decide to offer next.
Imagine touching people’s lives on a personal level with your book. Whether your book is fiction or non-fiction, it will touch your readers in some way. Maybe it will make them cry, or make them smile for an afternoon. Maybe you’ll teach them the one thing that helps them change their lives. No other experience can compare to that.
It’s all waiting for you.
When I started as an author, I had no idea what I was doing. I made a lot of mistakes along the way. But since then, I’ve written and published four books of my own. I’ve also helped clients finish and publish their books, taking over 50 books through the publishing process.
You can go it alone and make all the mistakes like I did. But why waste all that time and energy discovering the things that don’t work? Instead, you can use my simple, proven system to finish and publish a quality book in only 6 months. Here’s what you’ll get in the program:
Module #1: Setting Yourself Up for Success
- Getting clear on exactly what your book will offer and how to present it so that the people who need it will be drawn to it
- How to avoid making the #1 mistake most authors make that keeps their book from selling
- The four key elements that traditional publishers look for in a book—and how you can use them to make sure your book is a success
- A simple, little-known way to make sure your book stands out from the competition
- How to attract fans for your book before you even write it
Module #2: Finishing Your Manuscript
- How to set up a structure to guide you through the book, so that you’ll never be faced with a blank page or writer’s block
- The #1 key that makes the difference between those who finish and those who don’t—and how you can use it to your advantage
- How to write efficiently, so you can produce a great book without wasting time
- If you hate writing, how to speak your book, so you can capture your ideas for your book without actually writing
- Accountability, guidance, and encouragement to help you finish
Module #3: Preparing Your Book for Publication
- Editing and polishing your book so it’s smooth, professional, compelling, and easy to read (done for you!)
- Proofreading to catch any grammar, spelling, or punctuation mistakes (done for you!)
- Designing a book cover to attract readers and help them to immediately understand what the book is about and whether it’s for them (done for you!)
- Formatting the book for paperback and/or eBook formats (Kindle, ePub, PDF) (done for you!)
Module #4: Preparing Your Book for Sales
- How to determine the right price for your book
- Getting dozens of reviews so that prospective buyers can immediately see why they should buy your book
- Building relationships with influencers who can help you promote your book (without being spammy or using people)
- Setting up interviews, guest posts, and press releases so that your launch will make a splash
- Building up anticipation for your book
Module #5: Publishing Your Book
- Setting your book up for pre-order
- Distributing your book to Amazon and other wholesalers and retailers
- Pricing your book to sell
- Ordering proofs and making sure everything is right before you launch
- Buying, registering, and properly using ISBNs (done for you!)
- Registering your copyright (and why this is important)
- …and all the other important details that you might miss on your own
Module #6: Launching Your Book
- Releasing your book for maximum bestseller ranking in the first week
- Promoting your book to your fans and people who don’t know you—yet!
- Using your book launch to sell your book and build your fan base for future books or other products
- Channeling readers to join your fan base and work with you further
- Using other offers to maximize the impact of your book
The heart of the program is a step-by-step action plan that will tell you exactly what you need to do each week to make sure you finish, publish, and sell your book with success.
Publishing a book can be overwhelming, especially if it’s your first time. This guide breaks it down and shows you exactly what to do each week. There’s no need for guessing, worrying, or backtracking. All you have to do is follow the steps in order, and you’ll have your book published and selling in 6 months or less.
You don’t want your book to look like an amateur did it. You’ve worked hard to write your book, and you want to showcase it, not embarrass it with mistakes and poor design.
My experienced, professional publishing team will edit and design your book for you—two steps an author should never do alone, especially the first time. Here’s what you’ll get:
- Coaching and feedback before and during the writing process, so your book flows and makes sense from the beginning
- Three rounds of editing by professional book editors, to make sure your book is clear, professional, and as good as any traditionally published book
- Custom cover design to convey the essence of your book, so that people are drawn to your book and want to read it. (We’ll do at least three different versions for you to choose from and create the final design based on your feedback.)
- Professional page design to go with the cover and help convey your message
- Formatting for your chosen platforms (paperback, Kindle, ePub, and/or PDF)
- Walking you through the publishing process so that you know what you’re doing and launch your book the right way
Don’t know how to write a press release or ask someone to review your book? No problem! This program includes a treasure trove of examples, templates, and worksheets that you can use to quickly create effective pitches, requests, press releases, and sales copy—everything you need to launch your book for success.
Your Own Personal Publishing Coach
There’s no need to go it alone! I’ll call you once a week, and we’ll walk through the action plan together. We’ll go over what you’ve done so far and what’s coming next. You’ll always know exactly what you’re doing and why—you never have to waste time being lost and confused. (I’m also available by email throughout the week in case you get stuck.)
More importantly, I’ll help you establish a routine of accountability. Have you ever noticed that deadlines get things done? I’ll help you set up a workable, effective writing schedule and launch plan. Then I’ll hold your feet to the fire so that you stay on track and keep taking action.
Bonus #1: Done-for-you author website
I’ll set up an author website, blog, and email list for you, so that when it comes time to launch your book, you already have an audience of eager fans waiting to buy it. This website will be registered in your name and belong to you. I’ll even pay for the first year of hosting to get you started.
Bonus #2: ISBN
I’ll provide you all the ISBNs and barcodes you need to publish your book on paperback, Kindle, ePub, and your own website.
Bonus #3: Use My Connections
When you launch your book, I will feature it on my website and promote it to my friends and fans. If I have personal connections with influencers in your topic area, I will also introduce you.
Bonus #4: Conquer Your Fears
Deep down, what really stops most people from finishing and publishing a book isn’t a lack of knowledge, a lack of time, or an inability to write. It’s fear. That’s why I’m including my 12-module course on overcoming fear, so you can expand your mindset, get out of your own way, build confidence, and grow into the person you need to be to launch your book to maximum success.
Bonus #5: Author Copies for All Your Friends
I’ll buy your first 100 author copies of your book, so that you have plenty to give to friends, family, media contacts, reviewers, and even that old bat who said you’d never amount to anything. (You showed her!)
You can see that I’ve done everything possible to make it easy for you to succeed. So now it’s up to you.
Think for a minute and ask yourself: what would it be worth to you to finally publish your first book?
Imagine yourself being introduced as the person who “wrote the book on that.”
Imagine handing a copy of your book to family, friends, and prospective clients, and watching their faces as they look through it and see what a great book you’ve written.
Imagine touching people’s lives, making them feel something, and maybe even changing them forever.
Imagine what you can build from this as you impact more and more people, and they spread the word.
Imagine yourself only six months from now, holding your published book in your hands, feeling a deep sense of confidence and achievement, and looking forward to the new opportunities unfolding before you.
It’s all here waiting for you. If you’re tired of deferring your dreams and delaying your destiny, apply below.
Still not sure? I’ll make it risk-free.
Use This Program For Two Full Years And If You Don’t Finish, Publish, And Sell Your Book, I’ll Give You A Full Refund.
I’ve done everything I can to set you up for success with this program. If you follow it, I know you’ll succeed. So here’s my guarantee.
If you implement everything I show you in this program, attend the calls, and do the work, you will finish, publish, and sell your book. Take up to two years to implement the 6-month action plan. If you’ve completed the plan and you still don’t have a published book with buyers, readers, and fans, just send me your manuscript, marketing materials, and completed plan, and I’ll give you all of your money back. You can even keep the program and the bonuses.
I can make this guarantee because I know this program works, and I believe in you to use it to get results.
See what I did there? I took away all the risk. You have nothing to lose. If you’re ready to finish and publish your book, go ahead and apply. I look forward to working with you.
I’ve been helping people finish and publish their books for about four years. Here’s what some of my past clients have had to say about my services.
“Thank you thank you!! This was my first book project and I was a bit hesitant to hire someone to get involved, as I wasn’t even sure what I needed. I had a manuscript and it needed proofreading, editing, formatting..before I could even think about publishing. I just had a feeling when I heard from Cara that I should go for it. She is truly a bookwright. She knew exactly what I needed, which steps to take, and gave me honest and clear opinions and explanations, without any pressure to act on them. She made it clear that it was still MY book, but her role was to bring out the message in it in the clearest, most communicative way. She’s a total professional, and was able to translate some of the complex ‘bookspeak’ for me, so I felt like I understood the process. She’s amazing – I instantly felt comfortable working with her, and felt like she was really invested in my project being successful. She totally overdelivered, and was worth every penny. I can’t say enough good things about her! If you’re contemplating whether or not to hire someone to help you with your book project, I’d seriously say ‘go for Cara, she’s the best.’ I’ve already recommended her to several colleagues and my ebook is currently selling on Amazon. I’ve gone from a person with a manuscript to published author with ease and enjoyment, thanks to her. I plan to work with her very soon to convert it to print, and hopefully on many more projects in the future. ”
—Stacie Whitney, author of Life Purpose Handbook: The ABC’s of Getting Unstuck, Discovering Your Strengths and Sharing Your Gifts with the World
“Great person to work with, she over delivered on her work. Gave great suggestions, will work with her on future projects. I can’t wait to see her results on next project. You will be very happy with her work. Very professional in her work; she is a very bright, talented, and educated, and she will make your work “shine with success”.”
—S. Hopkins Adams, author of What, Me Change?
“Cara was superb. Not only did she do the task assigned she also gave me valuable information to help me make decisions. Cara communicates extremely well, her work is of the highest standard, and she is very cheerful. The work was spot on and she was very patient. She is a joy to work with.”
—Claire Bulman, author of The Answer Tree
“Cara will get the job 100% right for you. Very positive and friendly. A pleasure to work with. I have now hired her more than once, and will hire again when the need arises.”
—Claire Bulman, author of The Answer Tree
“Very well done. I’m a first-time eBook creator, and Cara’s help was incredibly valuable and provided me with peace of mind that this would be done well.”
—Von Collins, author of Your First Triathlon Guide
“Absolutely nailed it and delivered a perfect product.”
—Ari Meisel, author of The Art of Less Doing
“Terrific to work with. Very knowledgeable – helped me beyond the scope of the project. Using Cara will make your life easier!”
—Ann Ward, author of Daily Actions for Superstar Service
“Perfect! Could not be happier. I look forward to doing more with Cara.”
— Leonard Zerman for The Lost Art of Jewish Cooking
Ms. Stein was contacted to create eBooks for a Publishing House. Cara not only was patient while the project was approved but she still delivered on time. She was committed to completing the project. She provided quality work and was helpful, quick and informative. This being the first time we’ve done eBooks we knew we wanted to do it right the first time. She did an amazing job and exceeded our expectations.”
— Leslie Stewart, Marketing Director of Church of God in Christ Publishing House
“Excellent provider, professional, adhered to schedule and willing to make changes to make sure I was happy with the final draft. Highly recommend and will use provider again for future services ”
— Tania Quach, author of You’re Getting a Divorce. Now What?
If you’re ready to join them and become a published author yourself, click here to apply to the program.
Still not sure? If you’ve read this far, you obviously want the program, but you have some doubts. Why not shoot me an email and get your questions answered? You can reach me at cara [at] bookcompletion [dot] com